Pure cotton fabric is a textile made of cotton as raw material, which is interwoven with warp and weft yarns vertically and horizontally through a loom. At present, according to the actual source of processed cotton, it is divided into the virgin cotton fabric and recycled cotton fabric.
1. Hygroscopicity: Cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under normal conditions, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft Without being stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric will maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
2. Thermal insulation: Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, which is bad for heat and electricity. Conductor, therefore, pure cotton fiber textiles have good thermal insulation, and people feel warm when wearing pure cotton clothing.
3. Heat resistance: Pure cotton fabric has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110℃, it will only cause the moisture on the fabric to evaporate, and will not damage the fiber. Therefore, the pure cotton fabric is good for fabrics at room temperature, wearing, washing, printing, and dyeing. No effect, which improves the washability and durability of cotton fabrics.
4. Alkali resistance: cotton fiber has a greater resistance to alkali. The cotton fiber will not be damaged in the alkali solution. This performance is conducive to the washing of pollution after consumption, disinfection, and removal of impurities, and it can also be used for pure cotton Textiles are dyed, printed, and processed in various processes to produce more new varieties of cotton.
5. Hygiene: Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, and its main component is cellulose, containing a small number of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances, and pectin. The pure cotton fabric has been tested and practiced in many ways, and the fabric has no irritation or side effects in contact with the skin. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body when worn for a long time, and has good hygienic properties.
1. It is easy to wrinkle, and it is more difficult to heal after wrinkles. 2. It is easy to shrink. The shrinkage rate of pure cotton clothing is 2% to 5%, except for special processing or washing treatment. 3. Easy to deform and lack of elasticity, pure cotton clothing will easily deform, especially summer clothes, because the fabric is relatively thin. 4. It is easy to stick to the hair and difficult to remove completely. 5. Acid resistance, especially afraid of acid. When concentrated sulfuric acid contaminates the cotton cloth, the cotton cloth will be burnt into holes. When acid (such as vinegar) accidentally gets on the clothes, it should be washed in time to prevent acetic acid from causing fatal damage to the clothes.
The above information is provided by cotton printed fabric factory.